Become an NPF Monthly Giving Club Member!
Nikkei Place Foundation's Monthly Giving Club is a great way to support Nikkei Place. It's easy, cost-efficient, and the most sustainable way to help fund all that we do at Nikkei Place.
For the cost of a cup of coffee a week ($10 /mo or more),
your monthly gift can help support historical, cultural, and arts programs and services
that engage seniors, youth, and children alike.
By joining the NPF Monthly Giving Club, you can help us in building a strong and vibrant community that is shared with all!
“We are creating a place where all Canadian children can come together to meet each other, experience Japanese culture and gain a better understanding of all cultures.” Sam Yamamoto
How It Works
1. Download and send in the donation form with a voided cheque or credit card number.
If you prefer, you can also give us a call and provide your information over the phone.
2. Your monthly gift will be automatically transferred from your bank or charged to your credit card at the end of each month.
Download the Monthy Giving Form here: Monthly Giving Form
Your support will help Nikkei Place provide historical, cultural, and arts programs and services that engage seniors, youth, and children alike. As a valued NPF donor, you will...
- Be recognized in our Tree of Prosperity donor program as a "Monthly Giving Club" member
- Your name will be recognized every month in The Bulletin in our donor section. You may remain anonymous if you wish.
- You will receive a charitable tax receipt at the end of the year
- You can stop anytime
- You will be invited to any NPF Monthly Giving Club events that take place throughout the year